John Barnes provides a full range of automotive services for cars, motorbikes, trucks, boats, caravans, recreational vehicles, and earthmoving equipment.
Automotive locksmith is becoming a new art of automotive key cutting as computer chips and transponder keys have become the norm in the market.
Our experienced locksmiths are truly artists of the trade and can rectify any situation - our automotive locksmith services include:
- Spare car keys - We have the technology needed not to only duplicate your key, but also to program the immobiliser chips contained in the key head to ensure operation of all vehicle locks.
- Lost/stolen car keys - John Barnes can have you back in your vehicle in no time, we are also able to re-key your car locks so that your lost or stolen keys will no longer work.
- Locked out of your vehicle - The usual situation is you were not able to find your keys and realised you have locked them in your vehicle. Our qualified locksmiths are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to retrieve your key in no time.
- Transponder keys - We provide a wide range of transponder keys, just give us a ring and we will sort it out!
- Key broken in car lock - John Barnes locksmiths are trained in all aspects of automotive locks. We provide extraction of the broken key, and further could provide you with a replacement key. We also carry out any necessary repairs to the ignition, door or other offending vehicle locks.
- Locks being difficult to operate - Troubles in starting your vehicles or opening a lock could be caused by a worn key or worn pins contained inside the lock cylinder. We can fix it with our specialised equipment and further replace the affected keys or locks.
If in doubt, you could contact us first so we can steer you in the right direction. Whether you have worn barrels, sticking pins in the tumbler, need a remote or a spare key, we are sure to assist you.