Shipping and Returns Policy for Online Sales
- This Shipping and Returns Policy is for goods purchased online.
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you changed your mind.
- Please note that cancellations or alterations to online orders must be made within 24 hours of ordering, and as long as the order has not yet been dispatched.
- John Barnes is to be notified in writing in regard to online order cancellations or goods returned. All returns are to be authorised by a John Barnes representative.
- Return sales will not be credited unless approved by John Barnes & Co (QLD) Pty Ltd and the manufacturer.
- All ‘made to order’ items will not be accepted for return: – Items ordered manufactured to specification, non-stocked items, or imported, cannot be cancelled, or returned. e.g., – door seals (ordered as project packed lots) and washroom fittings and other special-order items.
- Prior to approval of credit requests, we require product to be returned to John Barnes for assessment.
- Returned sales that are acceptable shall be subject to manufacturer’s surcharges and conditions plus any additional freight charges to return product to manufacturer.
- The product(s) must be returned in new, unused condition and in the original packaging, including fixings and instructions, to obtain an exchange or refund (minus any shipping or handling charges). We will not accept product(s) returned otherwise.
- Once a refund request is confirmed by John Barnes a refund will be processed. A credit will automatically be applied to your account, credit card or original method of payment, within 7-21 days. (Note: Time varies depending on the processing time of the bank that issued the funds)
- Additional delivery and/or restocking charges will apply in exchange/refund circumstances.
- Where the item(s) is faulty, or not as ordered, we will provide a full refund or exchange at no cost to the customer when item returned in accordance with clause 7
- Where the customer has ordered the incorrect item, a 25% restocking charge may be applied.
- Goods returned to the manufacturer, unless faulty, will incur both restocking fee subject to the manufacturer’s discretion and applicable freight charges.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable unless the item(s) is faulty (defective materials and/or workmanship) or not supplied as per order.
- We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit. All packages should be returned to John Barnes via a traceable method.
How to Return or Exchange?
If you would like to discuss the return or exchange of goods or any matters in relation to our Shipping and Returns Policy, please contact us on 07 3275 8888.
All returned product(s) must be authorised by a John Barnes representative.
Please send the product(s) to:
John Barnes & Co (QLD) Pty Ltd
1/211 Evans Road, Salisbury QLD 4107
PO Box 344, Salisbury QLD 4107
Tel.: +61 7 3275 8888
Fax.: +61 7 3275 8800